This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. Why Did Susan G. Komen Pull The Plug On Planned Parenthood? by Megan McArdle of The Atlantic breaks down the backstory of the controversial split.
2. Vast Gender Disparity In Super PAC Giving on Salon.com by Justin Elliott states that more than 85 percent of the donors to Romney and Obama super PACs were men in 2011.
3. Why Women Lose Interest In Sex by Jennifer Abbasi of Live Science digs into new research that confirms the connection between the length of a relationship and the decline in a woman’s desire for sex.
4. AIDS Prevention Inspires Ways To Simplify Circumcision by Donald G. McNeil Jr. of The New York Times looks at new devices that will help surgeons simplify circumcision, which has been found to reduce the chances of HIV infection by 60 percent or more.
5. Shocking Study Reveals Men Care About Marriage, Babies on Jezebel by Anna North presents the results from a recent Match.com study that busts the myth of commitment-phobic men.