This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. America’s Major Magazines Still Aren’t Publishing Stories By Women by Alyssa Rosenberg of Alternet.org says that Vida, an organization devoted to women in literature, has released a survey of the articles published by women in major magazines in 2011, and the results aren’t good.
2. Trans Teens Turn To YouTube by Tracy Clark-Flory of Salon.com says that a new generation turns to the video-sharing site to talk about treatments and experiences, and build a community.
3. What Do Dads Actually Do On Paternity Leave? by Kara Baskin of Boston.com looks at a new study of tenure-track professors which suggests men in academia use their paternity leave to work while women spend their time doing the bulk of child care.
4. The Fairer Sex by Ray Fisman of Slate.com reports that a new study shows that women bosses take better care of their employees than men do.
5. Unbelievably Stupid Law Would Declare Single Parenthood Child Abuse by Erin Gloria Ryan on Jezebel.com discusses the ridiculous bill proposed by Wisconsin Sen. Glenn Grothman.