This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. In Defense of Single People by Thomas Rogers of Salon.com says single people are pitied. They’re judged. But it’s time to give them more respect.
2. Are Modern Men Manly Enough? on the Room For Debate section of The New York Times asks: Are men spending too much time at the spa and the gym in lieu of grittier, manlier pursuits? And if so, is this making them less masculine?
3. Can Oral Sex Cure Morning Sickness? by Jesse Bering of Slate.com offers practical advice from a new hypothesis about pregnancy.
4. Baby-Parading: Childcare or Showing Off? by David F. Lancy, Ph.D., of Psychology Today asks: What are fathers doing when they show-off their children?
5. Penn State Report Condemns “Total Disregard” For Victims’ Welfare by Josh Vorhees and Elizabeth Hewitt of Slate.com says Joe Paterno and others “repeatedly concealed critical facts” from authorities.