This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. The Uneasy Ambiguity Of The Woody Allen Case by Mary Elizabeth Williams of Salon says social media quickly takes sides, but it’s the doubt that’s the hard part.
2. A Bold Notion For Baby Showers by Megan Borgert-Spaniol of The Hairpin says: Make them co-ed!
3. The Mommy-Track Myth by Olga Khazan of The Atlantic says workers with kids are just as productive as those without, according to a new study.
4. How Not To Be An Ally To Trans People Based On Piers Morgan’s Behavior Toward Janet Mock by Amelia McDonell-Parry of The Frisky includes “Focus on the truly important and sensational details—genitalia” and more.
5. Thank The Pill For Abortion Rate Drop by Sally Kohn of The Daily Beast says: The abortion rate in the U.S. has reached its lowest level since Roe v. Wade. Why credit should go to Planned Parenthood, not the GOP.
- When Your Male Boss Comments On Your Boobs
- Sure, Feminism’s Twitter Wars Can Be Scary, But The Real World Is Still Scarier
- 9 Signs Your Relationship Might Be Doomed