This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. Does Porn Hurt Relationships? by Tracy Clark-Flory of Salon.com reports on an unscientific new survey that says it does. But experts argue that it can actually help.
2. Our Boots Have Been On The Ground by Kayla Williams of Slate.com says: “Ten years ago, my fellow soldiers would have balked at having women serve in combat. After Iraq and Afghanistan, the policy is finally catching up to reality.”
3. At What Age Will You Stop Using Facebook? by Conor Friedersdorf of The Atlantic asks: “Will you still add me, will you still tag me, when I’m 64?”
4. It’s Time For The Pro-Choice Community To Embrace The Word Abortion by Jessica Arons of The Daily Beast says enough with the euphemisms, it’s time to forthrightly defend the right to an abortion.
5. Courtship Is Dead. Long Live Dating by Jill Filipovic of The Guardian says enough bogus nostalgia for a bygone romantic era. Modern love is not perfect, but women today have choices as never before.
- How Some Men Harass Women Online And What Other Men Can Do To Stop It
- How I Learned The Value Of Silence
- An Open Letter To Janine Kovac