This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. Men Should Consider Changing Their Last Names When They Get Married by William MacAskill of The Atlantic explains why an ethicist and his fiancé rejected the centuries-old tradition.
2. Who Cares About Seeing Ashley Judd Naked? by Irin Carmon of Salon.com says the Daily Caller’s latest attack rings hollow in the age of sexting, boob songs and Bush’s leaked self-portraits.
3. Marissa Mayer Thinks Feminists Are A Drag. Is She Right? by Hanna Rosin of Slate.com asks: If powerful women like Marissa Mayer won’t identify as feminist, is the word too freighted with history?
4. Sexual Harassment Is Still Rampant In American Workplaces by Steve Hsieh of Alternet.org says an emerging case of extreme harassment reveals the sorry state of offices for many women.
5. Interracial Sex Still Taboo For Many Porn Stars by Aurora Snow of The Daily Beast says when it comes to things they won’t do on camera, a surprising number of adult-film stars draw the line at interracial sex.
- The Astoundingly Simple Truth About Masculinity: It Doesn’t Exist
- The Only Truth You Will Ever Know
- I Feel Like A Single Outsider In A World Filled With Couples