This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. About The Children by Bill Keller of The New York Times discusses what it means for kids when gay parents can marry.
2. The Immense Value Of Giving Men More Control Of Household Tasks by Anne-Marie Slaughter of The Atlantic says as women are experiencing the satisfaction that comes from a professional career, men should also get to know the joy of investing in home life.
3. I Was A Kept Man by Max Schwarz of Salon.com says: It sounds like a male fantasy—free rent, great sex, and lots of drugs—but I was wracked by guilt and inadequacy.
4. Judge Rules That Girls Of All Ages Should Have Access To Over-The-Counter Plan B by Steven Hsieh of Alternet.org says a judge called out the Obama administration for its “bad faith” restrictions.
5. ‘Anti-Rape’ Lingerie Creator Wants To Protect Women From Sexual Assault by Isabel Wilkinson of The Daily Beast says students in India have developed lingerie that would deliver electric shocks to ward off sexual offenders.
- I’m Never Getting Married, So I Threw Myself A Going Away Party
- Children Are No One’s Property
- Men Feel The Pain Of Infertility Too