This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. Paternity Leave by Anna March of The Weeklings says the burden of pregnancy will never be fair. Child support can be—but men need to have a chance to opt out.
2. The Upside Of Infidelity by Hanna Rosin of Slate asks: Can an affair save your marriage? (Not sure we agree with this one.)
3. Watch Kids React To Gay Marriage by James Hamblin of The Atlantic reports on a video of kids watching same-sex marriage proposals, which has been viewed 2 million times in the 48 hours since it was posted. What does that say?
4. Stay-At-Home Mom, Bullied At The Bus Stop by Jessica Stolzberg of Salon says: “I never knew that once my kids were in school, I would need to justify myself to other people.”
5. Dealing With Mommy Ambivalence by Peggy Drexler of The Daily Beast says: You love your kids but not your life. Now what?
- After 10 Years Of Marriage, I’m Ditching My Husband’s Name
- Do I Really Want Another Baby?
- When My Daughter Says She Loves Me