This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. The World’s Richest Women 2014 by Andrea Navarro of Forbes says it was a record-breaking year for women on the Forbes list of the World Billionaires.
2. ‘Normal Barbie’ Doll With Average Female Body Is Coming To Life by James Hamblin of The Atlantic says: Meet Lammily, who is perfectly normal and of healthy stature.
3. Kim Novak And The Curse Of The Beauty by Mary Elizabeth Williams of Salon says the backlash to her Oscar appearance shows that Hollywood sex-symbol status can be a double-edged sword.
4. Lots Of People Who Support Gay Marriage Think Gay Sex Is Immoral by Emma Green of The Atlantic looks at how U.S. attitudes on LGBTQ issues have shifted during the last decade.
5. Male Executives Don’t Feel Guilt, See Work-Life Balance As A Women’s Problem by Jessica Grose of Slate says a revealing article in this month’s Harvard Business Review shows that no matter how much power female executives have accrued, or how much lip service male executives might publicly pay, family issues are still seen as a female problem.