This week’s roundup of our favorites from across the interwebs to help you make sense of men and women.
1. Even In Babysitting, Men Make More Than Women by Olga Khazan of The Atlantic showcases the wage gaps in everything.
2. What To Answer: Your Phone Or Your Wife? by Abby Haglage of The Daily Beast says a new study suggests ignoring someone to check a digital device may actually damage your relationship. When did technology start trumping respect?
3. How Did I, A Woman, End Up In Women’s Media? by Jessica Grose of Slate says female journalists dominate family and gender coverage, men dominate everything else.
4. General Gets Reprimand In Misconduct Case by Richard A. Oppel, Jr. of The New York Times says a military judge on Thursday morning reprimanded Brig. Gen. Jeffrey A. Sinclair for mistreating his mistress and other charges, but did not sentence him to any jail time and allowed him to remain in the military.
5. Stop Telling Breast-Feeding Moms To ‘Go Home’ by Mary Elizabeth Williams of Salon says two high-profile cases reveal our ignorance toward nursing mothers.